Everything About Net

Friday, March 12, 2010

Bidvertiser Review

by Your Name 2 comments



Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit

Bidvertiser is one of the leading online advertising company. According to many bidvertiser comes after the big companies like Adsense and Adbrite.But in my opinion Bidvertiser has done very well.

So I thought of writing a bidvertiser review of my own after testing it out for an entire 1 month removing my Adbrite codes. The truth is that Bidvertiser outperformed Adbrite with its wide variety of ads and especially the earnings. If you are an amateur blogger and have different topics covered in your articles, I highly recommend you use Bidvertiser.

Bidvertiser Earnings

Adbrite has done very well for CPM ads and they continued to supply me with full page ads almostany time but when we look at the cost per click, they didn't do well. In my 1 month bidvertiser experiment, one of the click earned me 85 cents probably from US.

Another main advantage of bidvertiser is that, they always provide 100% targeted ads for your articles. this will result in high click through ratio and good earnings. Unlike Adsense,they give you ful control over ads which you want to show in your blog/site.

Bidvertiser Payments

They have a very fast payment system and never delayed any payments or banned any accounts so far unless there have been any case of fraud clicks or auto clicks like Adsense.They pay through check,paypal and in some cases wire transfer for US users.

I think you should obviously give bidvertiser a try after reading this review, if you are banned from Adsense or Adbrite.They accept almost every applicants blog or new websites.




Comments 2 comments
Anonymous said...

a very useful review.
I will join using your link.

Anonymous said...

This is an excellent blog. I really enjoyed reading about.
http://www.soosbourne.blogspot.com/

shan
Likes to spend some time in my blog.
mohdshanz@gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Categories

Sponsored Links

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Section Title

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves