Everything About Net

Thursday, September 2, 2010

CashGopher : Earn money by doing Nothing

by Your Name 1 comments

Tag


Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit

CashGopher is a brand new site that offers to pay its users money for just installing a small software and running it in the background.


This is a very brand new site with reltively new concept developed by mylot which is a trusted paid to post site. The concept is very simple - you sign up to the site and dowload a small 200kb software and run it in the background and continue using your internet. After a day, go to CashGopher and see your earnings increase.

I personally like this program as we do nothing else than downloading it. As the cashgopher admin itself says - "Let your computer work for you". It is very much true as we just continue using the internet and nothing else. According to my experience, this program is really good and unlike any other similar softwares this has not slowed down my computer.

So What is the Catch ?

You might be asking now - why should they pay me to use the internet ? Even I had that doubt until I checked out their FAQ. What they say is that they get paid from companies to evaluate the monthly usage (only) and they use it for their development or for surveys. Then cashgopher distributes that amount between its users. According to their FAQ, they have also said they might be showing some ads while we surf the net. But what I have found is that, it only shows in areas where we actually see ads in various sites. So no problem at all for us.

CashGopher - Is it a LEGIT ?

Cashgopher is 100% legitimate site as it is developed and administered by mylot. Most of you might be knowing about mylot as it very famous for its members and payment. For those who are unaware of mylot, it has been online since June 2005 and paying its members consistently without any problem.

CashGopher - Will this make me Rich ?

Sadly the answer is no. Their admin itself accept the fact that we will earn only an earnings between $100-$1000(max) a year only by downloading the software. Infact yes, you can earn big by using their referral scheme. You will earn around 25% of their earnings which is a very good news.

Should I join ?

Absolutely yes. If you are eager to earn some cash for your spendings or buying a gift for your friend, I recommend you use the program. I myself didn't have any problem using this software. Have a go and tell me your review.

Visit Cashgopher - Click Here.

Comments 1 comments
Anonymous said...

Click here to know more...

shan
Likes to spend some time in my blog.
mohdshanz@gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Categories

Sponsored Links

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Section Title

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves