Everything About Net

Monday, November 23, 2009

Mylot:Best Paying Site Ever

by Your Name 0 comments



Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit

Are you reading this being a member of Mylot.I do not think so, because being a member of Mylot no one will waste his time to read this.Every Mylot member knows how he is paid well and the fun in mylotting.

So let me come to the matter for those who are hearing about Mylot for the first time.

MyLot is a social service program where hundreds of people around the world visit the site and interact with the users.To make Mylot more interesting, it even pays members to start a discussion,write a response to a discussion and even for comments.

The better part is that its pay-scale is quite high if we compare to any PTC,PTR or any GPT Programs.
I earn about 20-40 cents a day and I am pretty sure that no other program pays you so good rather than paying to become a Platinum Fee.

Mylot Payments

Mylot pays you instantly when your account reaches $10 via paypal.You can increase the payment by $10,$25,$50 and $100.

If you wanna see my earnings click here.

I recommend you to join mylot.

                                  T O   SIGN-UP - CLICK HERE

Be my friend in mylot- http://www.mylot.com/?ref=shanrox

                                    VISIT THE SITE!!!

Comments 0 comments

shan
Likes to spend some time in my blog.
mohdshanz@gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Categories

Sponsored Links

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Section Title

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves