Everything About Net

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Best Adsense Alternative

by Your Name 1 comments



Share this post:
Design Float
StumbleUpon
Reddit

Being banned from Google Adsense was highly disapointing because I was running adsense for over a year and earned hardly $40 (which is quite less).I know many of them banned from google adsense saying that your site had Invalid Activity.

To get back into the bussiness, I did research over many sites and blogs to know about the best Adsense Alternative.I got about 15-20 of them which seemed quite promising and highly rewarding.Infact, after using few of them, I have come to a conclusion  -

Adbrite






Adbrite is one of my favourites with its pleasing ads and banners.It also outsmarts the rest of the programs with its traffic.The main advantage is that it takes only 5 minutes to get your account and 3 hours to show your ads.It does pays well with its full page ads,banners and inline ads.

Pros-

1. If you are new to blogger or just created your blog and doest not enough traffic to your site,Adbrite is the best one for you.

2. You can set your own price tag for the ads to be shown on your site, which gives you more control over the ads to be shown. It has also an auto-price setting which is recommended by Adbrite.

Cons-

1.Not so relevant ads. As far as the pricing is concerned they pays well.

2.Their payment system is a lengthy process,It might take upto a month or two to get your check.

If the cons do not matter to you,I suggest using adbite.
Click here to visit their site-

Comments 1 comments
kutub said...

hi i am new in blogging so how to put adds on my blog.

my email address is
kutubi4u@yahoo.com

shan
Likes to spend some time in my blog.
mohdshanz@gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Categories

Sponsored Links

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Section Title

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves